Ruah is a community services organisation based in Perth, Western Australia. We work in partnership with citizens who require support to improve the quality of their lives, enhance their spirit, and participate in the community. We have a long history of providing a range of services to address the health and social needs of the community. Our aim is to address circumstances of disadvantage and marginalisation, and we believe in the value and strength of the human spirit. We currently provide services in housing and homelessness, mental health, domestic violence, and women leaving prison.
Our service delivery approach is:
– Relationship based
– Person-client centred and family inclusive
– Culturally sensitive – Respectful of diversity
– Holistic support with case management – Community linking, advocacy, and creating pathways to opportunities
– Collaboration and partnership approaches
– Skilled staff with support, supervision, and ongoing training
– Evidence based leading-edge practice.
Ruah has a high regard for the value and worth of each person and the natural world, in all our practices and interactions. We take a hands-on approach to pursuing social justice in the community by responding to needs and aspirations in practical ways. We believe in the pursuit of honesty, ethical practice, trustworthiness, and accountability in all interactions, and maintain an openness to innovative ideas and possibilities. Ruah holds a commitment to working with all stakeholders for the common good.